Blog Logo
  • Blog Slide
  • Blog Slide
Jun 13
Last Updated on 06 June 2013

Read This About Burglar Alarm Companies

Alarm monitoring service

Home invasions have become a real and brutal part of our lives. In just speaking with different people in any neighborhood, you’ll find someone who knew someone or lived on a block that suffered from one of these violently brutal forms of burglary. And it’s that fear of home invasions that burglar alarm companies hope to stymy by providing residents with reliable monitored alarm systems.

It’s a common fact that homes without home alarm monitoring systems and services are three times more likely to fall victim to burglaries and home invasions than homes with an alarm monitoring service. And when approximately 2.2 million burglaries occur within the United States every year at the average cost of property loss valued at $1,235 to the victim, it’s only responsible home ownership to invest in the services of burglar alarm companies.

Adt security is one of the finest and most popular of burglar alarm companies. The ADT alarm system offers more than the typical product of other burglar alarm companies. Whether you’re looking for a traditional alarm monitoring system or a wireless system, ADT offers a variety of products, all of which can be access through mobile apps from your phone, desktop or laptop computer. These products offer you the freedom to monitor your home and what is happening with it from anywhere at any time.

It is the goal of burglar alarm companies to give their clients the peace of mind that they deserve. When you consider that most perpetrators of burglaries and home invasions live within two miles of the victim, you know that they have intimate knowledge of the neighborhood and know exactly what houses are less visible to the average passerby, allowing them to narrow the range of their targets. This also allows the burglar to know who is home and when, if someone works at home and when they leave. Living in the area, gives burglars the ability to discern the routines of the people who also live in the area, all while looking like they belong in the area.

It’s hard to be sure that your home is protected while you sleep or when you are out. With the services of burglar alarm companies, you can be assured that someone is protecting what means most to you.

Comments

Carlos Flores 21-02-2014, 22:12

It’s good to know that there are options for protecting your home. I have been an ADT customer for many years now and I can’t tell you how pleased I’ve been with the services that they’ve provided.

Don Manning 24-03-2014, 15:11